Looking for home and car insurance? Here you will find where you can get low rates.
Home and car insurance
If you purchase both your home and car insurance from the same insurer, you can reduce your premium by 5% to 15%. A considerable saving.
But where can you get the best rates and how do you know that the company you choose is reliable and will provide you with good service? By comparing rates from different companies and viewing those companies on websites that review them. Here’s How…
How to get the best rate
The easiest way to get the best price is to go to an insurance comparison site. There you can get quotes from different companies on one site without having to call different companies, or move from one site to another to get them.
Comparison websites have a number of advantages that can help you in your search for cheap car insurance:
1. You only need to fill out one simple online form to receive your quotes, instead of filling out a form for each quote.
2. You can compare your quotes in the privacy and comfort of your home.
3. You know the company you choose is reputable because comparison sites only do business with A-rated companies.
4. The best sites have an online chat feature so you can talk to an insurance expert online to get answers to your questions, as well as get advice on how to get the best insurance rate without getting a sales pitch. (See link below.)
5. These sites also have an Articles section where you can get tips and advice on home and car insurance.
How to check out a company
To view a company’s financial rating, visit the AM Best website (ambest.com) or the Standard and Poors website (standardandpoors.com). These ratings give you an idea of a company’s ability to pay its receivables.
For consumer reviews, visit the Epinions website (epinions.com) or the JD Power & Associates website (jdpower.com). These reviews give you an idea of how a company treats its customers and how well it pays its claims.